Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Screen Discs/Wire Cloth/Wire Mesh
|5-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $13 US $12|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Rolls Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Waterproof Paper Bag Inside, Carton Outside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MS MESH
- Hole Shape: Square
- Type: Stainless Steel Plain Wire Mesh
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Technique: Woven
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Mesh Count: 1-500 Mesh
- Width: 0.9144m, 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m
- Characters: Resistance to Corrosion, Beautiful Look
- Main Application: Filter, Printing
- Trademark: MAISHI
- Origin: Hebei, China
- Material: SUS316
- Application: Filter, Screen
- Material Type: Stainless Steel Wire
- Wire Mesh Width: 1.2m
- Nickels: 12%
- Other Material: AISI 316L
- Wire Diameter: 0.025mm-4.0mm
- Length: 30m, 30.48m
- Weave Type: Plain/Twill
- Product Name: Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
- Specification: CE, ROHS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 73144100
Mesh count: 0.5 mesh - 2800 mesh
Wire diameter: 0.025mm - 4.0mm
Weave type: plain, twill, plain dutch, twill dutch, reverse dutch
Material: AISI/SUS 201,202,304,304L,316,316L,310,310S,430
Width: 2FT, 3FT, 4FT, 5FT etc
Standard: A580 , JIS6 , GBT
Finishing: sintered, crimped, welding tube, cutting belt, sheets and ribbons
1. Heat resistance, acid resistance and corrosion resistance and wear.
2. Accurate and stable filtering rate.
3. High mechanical strength .
4. Easy to clean.
5. Suitable for cutting, bending, stamping, drawing, welding and other processing conditions.
High quality is guaranteed by the usage of real material, zero mesh defects, precision weaving and strong structure and finishing. We take strict quality control in each production process and final inspection by our Quality Control System. At Final Inspection, every meter of mesh is inspected for any kind of fault according to our Quality Control System. Only tested, approved, A-Grade mesh is sold to our customers.
We connected with production of stainless steel woven wire mesh and netting, since 1986 in China. The machinery and apparatus used in production process fully based on the high computer technology, so it is accepted as the only company capable of having TSE ( Chinese Standard Institution ) certificate and ISO 9001:2008, all of our produce according ISO9044:1999, JIS G 3555:2004, and ISO3310/BS410 etc.
1. Dedicated and experienced weavers.
2. Consistent quality products.
3. On-time delivery.
4. We have 15 R&D technical staffs, with more than 10 years experience.
5. 90% repeat customers.
6. Reasonable claim refund system.
Plain/Twill Weave Wire Mesh
|Maishi Plain Weave Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh|
| Technical Note:|
1. Standard roll length: 15.24m, 30m,30.5m, 61m
2. Standard roll width:0.61m(2'), 0.9144m(3'), 1.22m(4'), 1.30m(4.265'), 1.524m(5), 1.60m(5.25')
3. Special sizes available at request
4. Packing: in waterproof paper, PVC bag, wooden case. Custom packing available at request.
Dutch Weave Wire Mesh
Dutch weave mesh are used for polymer melt filtration in every segment of plastics processing such as blown film, blow molding, sheet and film extrusion, filaments and fibers.
|Mesh per Inch (Warp X Weft)||Wire Diameter (Warp X Weft)|
|12meshx64mesh||0.58mm X 0.40mm|
|24meshx110mesh||0.355mm X 0.25mm|
|30mesh X 150mesh||0.23mm X 0.18mm|
|40mesh X 200mesh||0.18mm X 0.14mm|
|50mesh X 250mesh||0.14mm X 0.11mm|
|60mesh X 300mesh||0.14mm X 0.09mm|
|70mesh X 400mesh||0.12mm X 0.08mm|
Mesh - The number of openings per lineal inch.
Aperture- The distance between two adjacent wires
Diameter- The thickness of the wire before weaving
% Open Area- The ratio of the area of the aperture to the area of the mesh expressed in percentage terms
Warp- All wires running length of the cloth as woven
Weft- All wires running across the cloth as woven
1. Mesh Count = 25.4mm/D+A
2. Aperture= 25.4mm/Mesh count - Diameter
3. % Open Area= A/(A+D)² X 100%
4. Micron= Aperture(mm) X 1000
[ Types of Weave ]
|Plain Weave||The warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple cross-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on.|
|Twill Weave||In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.|
|Plain Dutch Weave||Similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.|
|Twill Dutch Weave||Similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.|
|Reversed Dutch Weave||Difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.|
1) We packe the mesh with paper tube - waterproof paper bag - plastic film - thick paper tube - wooden case
2) For small order : if the weight less than 50KG, we can use TNT/FedEx/DHL express to delivery the goods to your door.
3) For big order : usually we use ocean shipping
Payment term : we accept various payment term like Paypal ,West Union , TT ,L/C etc.
Contact name: Ms. Cyan Dong